What is a content creation company?
In this age of online and social media marketing it’s no longer enough to let the quality of the products or services you supply speak for you. To attract and retain clients a business needs to actively start and participate in conversations, be memorable, connect with people and give them genuinely useful content.
A content creation company can manage this for you, leaving you free to concentrate on the other areas of your business.
What is a content creation company?
A content creation company specialises in the design and production of high-quality content for business websites and other media. They provide services to business owners who want to increase their leads and sales through content marketing, but who do not have the skills or time to do so themselves.
Why do you need a marketing content creator?
A marketing content creator will help you:
- Convey your brand’s story
- Expand your online audience
- Increase familiarity and interaction with your brand
- Engage new business
- Grow brand loyalty.
Of course, no one knows your business better than you, but – if you want to get the job done to the highest professional standard without spending considerable time generating content yourself – it is recommended to outsource this to a professional.
According to the SEO experts the best marketing content creators have:
- The ability to produce accurate and engaging copy
- Professional research skills
- An analytical approach to how they evaluate impact
- Strong project management skills and a proven history of achieving a regular publishing schedule.
By using a professional content creation company you will ensure that every aspect of your brand’s presence online is coherent and impactful.
In fact, 9 out of 10 businesses now use content creation specialists because of their proven success.
Why use a content creation company to write your blog?
Businesses who prioritize high-quality blogging are at least 13 times more likely to receive a positive return on their marketing budget than those who don’t (Hubspot)
Working with a content creation company to update your blog regularly will allow you to:
- Demonstrate to potential customers or service users that you care (Wishpond).
- Create positive associations with your brand by conveying you as an authority in your field of business (HuffPost).
- Provide a cost-effective way of building your audience (The Guardian).
- Create multiple links to your site driving new customers to you and optimising your ranking in search engines – SEO (Forbes).
- Be genuinely useful (no other kind of blog is worthwhile) leading to organic sharing (ImpactPlus).
How a content creation company support your direct marketing?
A content creation company can write newsletters and sales letters for you. Professionally written copy maximises the return on your direct marketing investment by:
- Appealing to the emotions of your readers clearly communicating how your product or service meets their needs.
- Including a powerful headline, easy-to-skim subheadings, testimonials and a persuasive call to action (CTA).
Why is SEO-friendly copywriting important?
Paying to appear at the top of a Google page is not as valuable as earning your place there. We all know this because most of us skip past the adverts ourselves.
Appearing at the top of Google organically is achieved by opimising your written content for search engines. Search engine optimisation (SEO) is about making sure everything you publish online – including blog post and webpages – can be easily found.
An SEO copywriter has the skills to write copy that search engines notice. This is achieved by incorporating the best keywords in the right places, by including high-quality links and more.
As part of our SEO package at WriteSpark we can also help you to identify relevant and ‘hot’ topics that your audience wants to read about.
Why is high-quality website writing important for your business?
A marketing content creator can help you to ensure that your website grabs your audience’s attention, sustains it and develops it to increase your business.
They do this by ensuring that:
- Information is introduced in a manner that will hook the reader quickly.
- Content triggers positive SEO results to increase traffic.
- The information on your website is ordered and structured in a way that will have maximum impact.
- The language used is engaging, clear and accurate.
- Strategic ‘calls to action’ persuade site visitors to take the next step.
How can white papers and ebooks help you win business?
If you want to establish your business as an authority within your industry, then it recommended to use a professional content creation service for your white papers and ebooks. These materials form an essential aspect of any long-term marketing strategy as they raise your public profile.
Professionally written white papers and ebooks add value to your prospects by solving their problems and educating them about your industry, leading them towards a buying decision.
What is great content creation?
The objective of content creation is to grab and retain the audience’s attention. Great content increases the likelihood that your audience will respond to your ‘calls to action’. This could be by making a purchase, contacting you, subscribing to your newsletter or sharing your information.
To achieve this content needs to be:
- Genuinely useful
- High-quality, interesting and trustworthy
- Unique and original
- Solve problems and answer questions
- Visually appealing.